Monday 5 August 2013


Hi! I'm Kat. Can you actually believe it, I've got a blog!

What even is that? You decide

I'm fresh out of university with a degree in Design for Film & TV from Nottingham Trent (and if you're interested in seeing a little bit of my work then have a click here), and it's a weird time when you're finally let loose into the big wide world- I'm not really sure what to do with myself. So, in the meantime I've set myself a little project. I'm starting a Business (although calling it that does seem a tad grandiose)! I'm always making things and I think it'd be pretty cool if I could make some cash doing what I love doing anyway!

A few examples of my commodity

So, I thought a blog might be really useful for tracking my steps, keeping a record of whats working and what isn't, seeing where I get and how long it takes etc. etc. etc....It's all one big experiment really.

It was a pleasure to have you read my very first post, do pop back again soon! In the meantime I'm off for a brew xx

No comments:

Post a Comment